In a break from my usual link-posting day, today I bring a bunch of Interesting Stuff from across the internet to you. As mentioned in my last post, life has me absolutely cornered at the moment, and I’m trying my best to pull all the emergency cords and work on making things better. That’s tough for a sad sack of uselessness like me! So, battling this period of barren-brain, I have gathered up some links I have recently found interesting.
- TO.F.U. Magazine: 15 Intersectional people and projects to support
- Dairy is scary. The public are waking up to the darkest part of farming.
- Vogue: The Future’s Bright for Vegan Make-up.
- Vegans (& Everyone Else) Will Love These Skin-Care Brands.
- On Being a Bad Vegan Fatty (by me!)
- Vegan in: Manchester (Wahey, thanks VeganMoFo for including me!)
- A Gallery of Sexism in Animal Rights (all the content warnings relating to sexism you can imagine here)
- What to look for when reading ingredients/labels (cosmetics/beauty edition, from Alien on Toast)
- New guidebook for ‘millenial vegans’ from Casey Taft.
The dire state of affairs in the UK
- Citizens of Nowhere, the Battle of Britain, and island mentalities.
- Theresa May’s real Easter message: colonial nostalgia and hypocrisy.
- News from Captain Scott’s Discovery expedition to the Antarctic – archive, 1903.
- Biological evidence of ‘atypical’ chronic fatigue syndrome discovered by scientists.
- block people and pretend they died. (excellent, top notch advice for surviving in a toxic online world)
Like my content?