Dear blog friends,
These are troubling times, and as I’m sequestered away in a 12+ week isolation due to my immunocompromised self, I’ve been thinking a heck of a lot about a heck of a lot and I feel so desperately sad and heartbroken for so many people who are impacted by the utter callousness and unpreparedness of our governments. I am planning a couple of isolation posts and some silly updates to keep both myself and my friends entertained and maybe try to ease the burden just a tiny bit. Before the Lockdown, I had kindly been sent some ace vegan-friendly stuff to review on the blog, and this is now proving a bit more challenging than usual in some cases. It seems trite to blog on regardless, so I am trying to turn this into an opportunity to do something fun and cheer someone up!
I first want to talk to you about KULA bags. Let me tell you what I heart about Kula:
- These bags are from the north-west and have dreamy Manchester-inspired names <3
- Kula uses sustainable materials and nothing animal-derived.
- The bags are made from PAPER!! Yes, paper! The magic material is more sustainable than other vegan or faux leathers.
- The material is also accredited by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) and Oeko-Tex.; the FSC is an international standard that ensures the material is sourced from responsibly managed forests that provide economic, environmental and social benefits, and the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification ensures that no harmful substances are used on the material. Top marks!
- And, the bags can be washed, which is some kind of sorcery if you ask me.
- Finally, they look amaze, I think you’ll agree (heart eyes emoji)
Kula very kindly indeed send me a CASTLEFIELD backpack, and I would like to give this away to one lucky blog reader in the hopes it will provide some cheer. I’m afraid it is rather big and bulky and so I will be limiting this to the UK. I am sorry, international pals.
There are two ways to enter! I will be combining ALL entries and picking one winner. There is the blog option and the Instagram option. If you do both, you get two entries!
- Blog option – leave me a comment (including your email address!!) telling me what kind thing(s) you’re doing for yourself at the moment during this difficult time, and one kind thing you’re doing for someone else, whether that’s shopping for a neighbour, buying indie business vouchers, or saying thank you to your postal delivery person or Deliveroo driver!
- Instagram option – head over to this Instagram post and follow the instructions there.
The boring T&Cs are below and also on the Instagram post. Good luck friends, and take care out there. Remember: support indie businesses you love, THANK AND TIP your delivery people, and be kind <3
- This giveaway is hosted by me and winners chosen via collation of entries and a random winner generator.
- It is hosted with the intent of adding a bit of fun to this site and in no way is meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- It is open to individuals within the U.K.
- It will end at midnight on Saturday 28 March 2020.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize after being notified via the email or Instagram ID they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- The prize will be mailed within 10 working days – please be patient given the current situation, as I will probably need a friend to mail this for me! 🙂
- The giveaway will be promoted on social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as those sites partaking in, or being in any way responsible for this giveaway.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
Like my content?